Managing Difficult Situations
What client questions will it answer?
How to build confidence in responding to complaints and feedback from customers.
How to guide customer expectations and deliver good and bad news more effectively.
How to provide guidance on how to handle difficult situations including complaints.
How to better understand how we can deliver the best possible customer experience.
Who will benefit from it?
All Staff members who interact and/or external customers.
What are the Client deliverables
- How to handle difficult situations.
- Reflect and review to improve CX.
- Managing complaints successfully.
- The role you play.
- Integrating your CX strategy and complaints policy to deliver great CX.
- Good versus bad complaint handling.
- complaint versus feedback.
- understand customer expectations.
What is the format
- Half-Day Workshop.
- This workshop will conduct of theory blended with a range of individual, pair and group activities to consolidate learning.